I hate to sound negative, but some people are negative. Negativity is a part of life. Craig Price helps people understand how to make negativity productive.
You can't change the person or situation, but you can change how you view the problem. This is an event planning episode you don't want to miss.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- Why a discount may not be a good thing.
- The importance of knowing what will go on around you.
- Dealing with the realm of reality.
- Why you should embrace negativity.
- New ways to view negativity.
- How to reframe negativity to create productive outcomes.
- The value of negative feedback.
- Why the valet needs to smile …
- and much, much more.
Links and resources from this interview:
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please tell your friends. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
I really appreciate your support of the podcast. Thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
Also, thanks again to Craig. That was a fun interview!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on this interview. Did you come away with any ideas? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: