It only takes a little bit of extra effort to move your events “Beyond Good Enough” and make them incredible. On today's show, corporate speaker and entertainer Fred Moore shares exactly how you can take that step.
Based in Orlando, FL., Fred speaks and entertains at events across the country. Here he does both, sharing stories and action steps to help you succeed.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- A G.A.M.E. Plan for setting goals properly.
- The power of specificity, tangible motivation & evaluation.
- The “Beyond Good Enough” brainstorming technique.
- Brainstorming for risk planning and problem solving.
- Multiplying your concept planning with teamwork.
- The concept of “Prepare To Be Unprepared”.
- Ways to alleviate worrying about things you can't control.
- What to do when you are “stuck”.
- Focusing your focus for great content delivery.
Links and resources from this interview:
Fred's book: “Beyond Good Enough”
Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it on social media using the buttons at the bottom of the article. I appreciate you helping us to grow the podcast audience to help as many people as possible.
Your support and thoughts motivate me improve the program and I truly appreciate them.
The Savvy Event podcast is now listed on iTunes! Subscribe to get the latest episodes through automatic updates.
Another big thank you to Fred for setting aside the time from his performance schedule to be interviewed for this podcast.