Jacob Weiss' graduate degree focused on connecting local communities. His career as a corporate entertainer followed suit. Following the model of Tom's Shoes, Jacob created an element of giving back to the community.
This interview will open your eyes to the possibilities that surround you as an event planner. Mixing social responsibility with corporate charity & events creates a unique experience on many levels.
Click To Tweet: Jacob Weiss shares how giving back adds value to your event.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- The power of integrating elements of cause marketing with your event.
- Why “giving back” adds an extra layer of value for your attendees.
- The value of nurturing community relationships with charitable organizations.
- Team building techniques that benefit the community.
- How to locate partners that extend the benefits of your community outreach.
Links and resources from this interview:
Thanks for listening!
Share this episode on social media! Just use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Not subscribed to the podcast? Subscribe now on iTunes. That way you won't miss any of our upcoming episodes. I also appreciate honest reviews on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help others find us, plus I read each and every one. Your support and thoughts motivate me improve the podcast and I truly appreciate them.
Thanks again Jacob for sharing, inspiring and challenging us all to be socially conscious.