Content is king. Using content to market your event and keep it top of mind for attendees is easier than ever. In the words of my guest, Christina R. Green ” Content is everywhere. You can get inspired from everything …”
But in a world brimming with content, how can you stand out? How can you capture the attention of your audience? How can you continue to be a thought leader with so many other things on your plate?
In this episode, Christina shares tips and ideas to generate and multiply the effects of content. Event planners take note – this is one episode you don't want to miss.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- The real definition of content marketing.
- Four ways content helps an event planner.
- How to stand out in a content crazed world.
- Why content must appeal to the emotions of your audience.
- The steps to planning killer content.
- How to concentrate your dissemination efforts.
- Easy resources you can use to create content immediately.
- The biggest success secret to marketing with content.
- A recipe for successful storytelling and why most people mess up.
Links and resources from this interview:
Thanks for listening!
Let us know your thoughts. Did you find this information helpful? Were you inspired? Please leave a note in the comments section below and provide your feedback about this episode.
If you enjoyed Christina's insights, please share this episode on social media. Just use the buttons at the bottom of the page.
Are you subscribed to the podcast on iTunes? If not, take a moment and do it now so you won't miss any of our upcoming episodes.
I also appreciate honest reviews on iTunes! Ratings and reviews help others find us, plus I read each and every one. Your support and thoughts motivate me improve the podcast and I truly appreciate them.
Another huge thank you to Christina for sharing and inspiring me during this interview.