How does differentiation help an event planner? What is it? What can it do? How do you find your unique differences in an event, in your career and in life?
Michel Neray shows us the power behind the small differences that make things unique. He shares an exercise to help you unearth your hidden advantages. Discover a vision that can become a game-changer for your events and career.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- How differentiation plays a major role in branding.
- Why you need to understand the differences you & your events offer.
- Who your competition really is …
- Nothing is trivial …
- Why small differentiators make you stand out.
- How to find your differences …
- The fifth sales pitch exercise …
- Michel's five layers of differentiation …
Links and resources from this interview:
Michel's Website: www.Neray.com
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please tell your friends. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks to Michel for an incredibly fun and insightful interview. I also thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on this interview. Did you come away with any ideas? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: