Highstakes meeting facilitator Kristin Arnold discusses events from the facilitator / speaker's point of view. Her insights will help you take your next meeting or event from Boring To Bravo!
[ctt title=”Take your #events from Boring To Bravo!” tweet=”@TomCrowl – Take your #events from Boring to Bravo! http://ctt.ec/5NdIV+ #eventprofs #meetingprofs” coverup=”5NdIV”]
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- The true role of a meeting facilitator.
- Must have qualities of a meeting facilitator.
- Tips on facilitating a meeting.
- Reasons a facilitator must not become a participant.
- Why panel discussions are popular with meeting planners.
- Why panel discussions aren't popular with attendees.
- How to create a powerful, engaging panel discussion.
- Creative staging for panel discussions.
- Controlling the ebb & flow of energy at an event.
- The difference between engagement & involvement.
- Ideas to inspire your audience to action.
- Why you must advance plan interaction.
- Why event planners, stakeholders, sponsors, vendors and attendees may have very different perspectives.
- The value of making people feel special.
Links and resources from this interview:
Kristin's Websites: ExtraordinaryTeam.com
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please tell your friends. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks to Kristin for sharing so much incredible information in this episode. I also thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on this interview. Did you come away with any ideas? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: