Maria Seidman is CEO and co-founder of Yapp. Yapp allows event planners to create and edit their own Event App. From push notifications to last minute scheduling changes, Yapp makes the planner's life easier.
In this interview Maria shares information on Event Apps and Mobile Tech for events. If you've been thinking about using an event app you won't want to miss this. If you are currently using an event app, you will discover additional possibilities.
So join us as we talk all things Event Apps and Mobile Event Tech!
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- What can happen when obsession and passion meet opportunity
- The types of events that benefit from an event app
- Important features for event apps
- How an event app can help attendees
- What attendees really need in an event app
- How an event app can help event planners
- What planners should consider when designing an event app
- What happens when there is no Wifi or cell phone signal
- Why some event apps can be so expensive and time consuming
- Do you need an event app, website or both?
- And much, much more …
Links and resources from this interview:
Discount Code: SAVVY10 (Good for 30 days – 3/14 – 4/14/2016)
You can see the YAPP demonstration video on our Event Planning Resources Page
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
Don't forget to rate and/or review the show. Thanks!
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please tell your friends. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
A huge thank you to Maria for taking the time to talk with me. I also thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on event apps. Have you created one? Have you used one? What did you like or dislike about the app? What features do you feel are important? Did you come away with any ideas based on this interview? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: