AV can deliver an awesome attendee experience. But for the event planner, AV can also be a confusing area. How do you know what you need? How can you compare quotes when companies may offer different equipment, brands and services?
Will Curran of Hello Endless sheds light on the AV industry. You'll discover the answers to the questions above and much more. One tip from this episode could save your event budget thousands of dollars.
Click To Tweet: Will Curran is talking AV #EventTech at SavvyEventPodcast.com
So what are you waiting for? Play the episode already!
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- The pros and cons of working with in-house AV companies.
- The pros and cons of working with “outside” AV companies
- Why you should avoid sub-contracted AV staffing
- Venue negotiating tips that can save you thousands on “outside” AV contractors.
- What to consider before you contact an AV company.
- Why communicating your vision is so important.
- Tips for comparing AV quotes.
- What to do when the quote doesn't match your expectations.
- Some of the latest AV Trends for 2016 and beyond.
- 3 hot tips to make sure your event goes off without issues.
Links and resources from this interview:
Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the share buttons on this page. Help others find us so we can continue to grow and offer more great advice for to help you plan your events.
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Take a moment and click the subscribe button to the right!
I also appreciate honest reviews for The Savvy Event Planner Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews not only help the rankings of the show, but I read each and every one. I truly appreciate them. Even bad ones as long as they offer constructive criticism.
And thanks again to Will for a fun and informative interview!