Creating innovative events helps keep attendees engaged. In this episode, we look to businesses for inspiration. Jacob Morgan is a student of work. He studies organizations and helps others understand the forward thinking of major corporations.
As a savvy event planner, you can learn from these insights too. Jacob shares the latest techniques companies use to stay ahead of the competition. He then translates it into usable action steps for you.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- Why clear communication with event speakers is so important.
- The first step to keeping employees (or attendees) happy.
- Three components that control experience.
- Creating an innovation ecosystem for original events.
- Another way event planners can make use of Wearables.
- The importance of healthy dietary choices at events.
- Importance of developing a collaborative atmosphere.
- “Adapt & Evolve” – amazing superpowers.
- Utilizing an experience perspective.
Links and resources from this interview:
Jacob's Website: TheFutureOrganization.com
Jacob's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacob on Twitter: @jacobm
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please tell your friends. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks to Jacob for a fun & informative interview. I also thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on this interview. Did you come away with any ideas? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: