Amil Mendez started Showtime Inc. in 2010 to provide lighting for events. Expanding to include drapery and furniture rentals, Showtime now turns spaces into epic event venues.
How an attendee experiences your event is an important part of your planning. In episode 29 of the podcast, Jacob Morgan shared the three components that control experience. In this episode, we will discuss the component of physical space. Amil will share some excellent ideas to make the most of your decorating budget.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- What you must consider before “designing” the room.
- Why you need to know your crowd.
- Importance of a venue walk-through.
- Concepts for creating a lounge party atmosphere.
- Two decorating suggestions to create the biggest impact on your event space.
- How to add a soft touch to any environment.
- Sources for inspiration and decorating ideas.
- The true value of relationships and professional organizations.
Links and resources from this interview:
Amil's Website: Showtimeeventsinc.com
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please tell your friends. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks to Amil for a fun & informative interview. I also thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on this interview. Did you come away with any ideas? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: