Joshua Seth is a voice over artist, corporate entertainer and author. Today, we discuss his Amazon best selling book, Finding Focus In A Busy World: How To Tune Out The Noise and Work Well Under Pressure.
In this episode, Joshua shares insights and action steps to help reduce stress and make your planning efforts more productive.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- How to develop your clarity of purpose so you can achieve greater results with less effort.
- Prioritizing tasks that can be delegated and/or outsourced.
- Why break time is so important.
- That 10 minutes early means you are actually on time.
- The power of the “Perfecting-ist”.
- Multi-tasking is a myth.
- The value of letting go by surrounding yourself with a great team.
Joshua's Productivity Bonuses may be found at: findingfocusbook.com
Links and resources from this interview:
Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider sharing it on social media using the buttons you'll see below. A simple click or two and you can share on: Google+, Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, Pintrest, or Reddit. If you want to be really generous, post to them all!
The podcast is now available on iTunes. I would appreciate honest reviews there! Ratings and reviews improve the ranking of the show so others can find us. Plus I read each and every one. Your support and thoughts motivate me improve the program and I truly appreciate them.
Another big thank you to Joshua for taking the time to be with us here on the Savvy Event Planner Podcast!