Dave Sheffield began his career selling vacuum cleaners door to door. His sales success led him to training profitable sales teams. Today he is known as “The Shef” and speaking at events around the world.
Usually event planners hire Dave to turbo-charge their audiences. Today he shares a mixture of motivation, tactics and strategies to help you. From mental floss to Blabvertising, “The Shef” cooks up a recipe that every event planner will savor.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- The secret behind “What if” …
- That Plan B and a cool head can save the day.
- Keys to communication.
- The value of daily “Mental Floss”
- Why you should take “The Shef's Ten Day Challenge”
- The power of gratitude and how it can save you.
- How Blabvertising can benefit you.
- Instant action steps to help your career.
Links and resources from this interview:
Thanks for listening!
Have you subscribed to the podcast? If not, subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast directory. It's as easy as clicking a link! I also appreciate honest reviews for The Savvy Event Planner Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews not only help the rankings of the show, but I read each and every one.
You are also invited to share your thoughts in the comments below. Let us know what actions you followed and how “the Shef” helped you!
Thanks once again for a fun and informative interview Dave!