Is your event worthy of media coverage? Could having the media attend increase the ROI of your event? Today the media receives tons of requests. What can make your event stand out?
In this episode, Sarah Rose of Sarah Rose PR shares insights to generating press. You are about to discover the secrets of a public relations expert.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- The job of a publicist.
- How to select the right type of media coverage for your event.
- Ways to locate additional media outlets.
- Who to contact.
- Secrets to discover email addresses for hard to reach people.
- Tips to help you stand out from other coverage requests.
- Ways to make it easier for the media to cover your event.
- Why you should treat the media like rock stars.
- The value of and proper follow up with the media.
- Plus much more …
Links and resources from this interview:
Thanks for listening!
Tell me what you thought about this episode. Did you learn anything? Get inspired to take action? Or do you have some other PR advice to share with our listeners? Take a moment to leave a note in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with others on Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn and other social media. We have share buttons here on the page to make it easy for you!
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Take a moment subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast directory.
I also appreciate honest reviews for The Savvy Event Planner Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews not only help the rankings of the show, but I read each and every one.
Thanks once again to Sarah for a very sharing and informative interview!