There is no perfect life/work balance. According to Kristen Brown, it is a myth. So how can you find harmony between your career and your personal life?
There can be a lot of stress associated with event planning. Stress creates a negative impact on your health. At that point it affects you professionally and personally.
In this episode, Kristen provides actionable steps to help you create “The Happy Hour Effect.” A mindset that helps you to manage stress and spin it into success for a better daily experience.
[ctt title=”Stress Management Tips on the Savvy Event Planning Podcast” tweet=”#Stress #Management Tips on the Savvy #EventPlanning Podcast – http://ctt.ec/U787X+” coverup=”U787X”]
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- What the “Happy Hour Effect” is.
- How to let down the business facade and relax.
- Ways to use your authentic self to connect with others.
- Methods to find your stress cues and cure them.
- Stress cure ideas that help take the edge off.
- The life/work balance is a myth.
- Using the Maestro Mindset to create life/work harmony.
- Why a life map is so important.
- How to generate results using the R.I.S.E. code.
- and much more …
Links and resources from this interview:
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please tell your friends. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks to Kristen for sharing!
I also thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on this interview. Did you come away with any ideas? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: