Healthcare laws? On an event planning podcast? Don't skip this episode. It is a great discussion that can benefit you on a more personal level. It definitely deserves your attention.
How do healthcare laws affect event planners? Healthcare is something we all deal with, even if we aren't always aware of it. From doctors, to hospitalization, to insurance, these decisions affect your life. The options and choices can be confusing.
Event speaker Sarah Fontenot breaks things down and makes it easy to understand. She helps audiences understand how the healthcare laws affect their lives.
This episode does talk about events from the speaker's point of view, offering great insights to presentations. However the main topic, healthcare laws – is a must listen.
[ctt title=”How healthcare laws affect event planners” tweet=”How #healthcare #laws affect #eventplanners – http://ctt.ec/me26u+” coverup=”me26u”]
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- Why people are confused about healthcare.
- How the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare have confused people.
- What the Obamacare law is about.
- What happens if Obamacare is repealed.
- Your rights as a patient …
- How do the laws affect family members?
- What is HIPAA and how does it protect you?
- What if the insurance company denies a claim?
- What you should know about living wills.
- When you should create a living will.
- Where to find a living will.
- Do you need a power of attorney?
And back to event planning:
- Why room size and set up is so important.
- Reasons some people don't respond.
- Ideas to open up conversations & help people share.
Links and resources from this interview:
Sarah's website: SarahFontenot.com
Don't forget to sign up for Sarah's Fontenotes newsletter!
Sarah's email: Sarah@SarahFontenot.com
Thank you Sarah!
I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me and for sharing so much great information!
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
Share This Episode
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please share it with your friends using social media. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
I really appreciate your support of the podcast. Thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on this interview. Did you come away with any ideas? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: