Robert Strong is a trade show trainer, networking expert, speaker and magician. He travels the world helping companies train their employees to improve their networking skills.
On the trade show floor, Robert uses magic & his talent as a presenter. Working with companies, he helps isolate and eliminate problem areas that can reduce their trade show ROI.
In this episode, he shares tips for event planners and trade show booth managers. From networking ice breakers to planning a trade show to generating more leads, we'll cover it all.
Click here to leave a review or rating on iTunes.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- How to use simple misdirection to gain people's attention.
- The power of yes.
- A method to get people on their feet and interacting.
- Ways to overcome bad networking habits.
- Tips to improve your elevator pitch.
- Trade show organizing tips for event planners.
- Booth design tips that increase lead generation.
- Methods to improve booth staff attitude.
- Mistakes many trade show staffers make that reduce ROI.
- Easy engagement techniques to stop and qualify leads.
- Giveaway tips to increase trade show buzz.
Links and resources from this interview:
DropBox – (If you sign up using this link, you will get an extra 500 MB of bonus space!)
Thanks for listening!
If you enjoyed my interview with Robert, please share this episode on social media using the buttons you’ll see at the bottom of the page.
I also appreciate honest reviews for The Savvy Event Planner Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews not only help the rankings of the show, but I read each and every one. Your support and thoughts motivate me improve the program and I truly appreciate them.
Finally, if you haven't already, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get the latest episodes through automatic updates.
Once again, a big thank you to Robert for sharing some incredible information on this episode.