Nathan Coe Marsh is past Director of Education for MPI in Orlando, FL. An event vendor, this position offered him insights into the programs educating meeting planners. Nathan saw some gaps, which led to the creation of his speech: The Fine Art of Audience Engagement.
Over the past year, Nathan has flown across the country educating event planners. His talk is designed to fit under The Convention Industry Council's Domain G of the CIC,CMP blueprint.
CMP or not, you will be learn some amazing information during this episode!
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- What event stakeholders are really paying for.
- The two creative problems of an event planner.
- A four part structure to a successful event.
- Inspirational case studies of amazing event themes.
- Methods to generate total focus.
- Ways to avoid sabotaging focus.
- Why environment is so important.
- How to build rapport within your event.
- Design concepts for a memorable finish.
- The value of “the cuddle”.
Links and resources from this interview:
Nathan's Website – ncmarsh.com
Loki at Comic Con
The Rat Pack – Birth Of The Blues
Thanks for listening!
Did you find this information helpful? Were you inspired? Let us know your thoughts. Nathan agreed to stop by and talk with you here on the comments. Please take advantage of this opportunity! Just leave a note in the comments section below and provide your feedback about this episode.
Note: During the holidays Nathan will be very busy with events, so please allow him time to respond to your comment. Thank you.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media. Just use the buttons at the bottom of the page. Or on the podcast player itself.
Are you subscribed on iTunes? If not, take a moment and do it now so you won't miss any of our upcoming episodes.
I also appreciate honest reviews on iTunes! Ratings:
Your reviews help others find us, plus I read each and every one. Thanks!
Another huge thank you to Nathan for taking the time to talk with me.