Have you ever had to write an article or sales copy and been stuck staring at a blank page? Have you ever needed the perfect image at the last minute? Your “graphics guy or gal” wasn't around and you had no idea how to create the graphic? Ever wish you could create an easy MP3 or video to share with your audience?
Today I share the tools I use to create content for the website and other online projects. You'll find them easy to use, flexible and extremely helpful. Plus, I'm even giving you free access to a video course that teaches you step by step how to use them!
Click To Tweet: Tom Crowl is sharing #events marketing content creation tools.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- How to generate ideas for your social media content.
- A simple technique to create a content map.
- Methods to determine the materials you need to create.
- A tip that makes “writing” copy easier than ever.
- A free online tool to help you create the perfect graphics & images.
- Where to find “stock” images & royalty free music that won't break your budget.
- Ways to use audio to enhance your marketing efforts.
- Tips for sounding good on audio recordings.
- Free software that let's you create amazing & shareable MP3s.
- Video capture and editing software that makes video production easy.
- 4 different types of video you may want to consider.
- Tips and hacks for creating each type of video.
- Where you can get step by step video tutorials on all of this for free.
Links and resources from this interview:
Camtasia Video Editor
Holiday Gift Bonus:
Thanks for listening!
I truly appreciate everyone who has been a guest, listened, commented, emailed and shared. Your support of the podcast means so much.
If you have a moment, please leave a note in the comments below. Share your favorite episode, or let us know what you'd like us to cover in the next year: