You'd never consider a second rate meal for a corporate dinner. Yet event planners sometimes try to save on speakers, presenters and entertainment. Unfortunately, a bad program can ruin your event no matter what you serve on a plate.
In this episode, Andy Saks shares insights based on his work as a professional keynote speaker & trade show presenter. Event planners, meeting professionals and trade show booth managers, take note. You don't want to miss this episode.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- What to consider before hiring a speaker or presenter.
- Negotiating tips when you are on a tight budget.
- Coaching ideas to improve management speeches.
- Why hiring a professional trade show presenter saves you money.
- How to stage a presenter in the trade show environment.
- The perfect microphone for trade show presentations.
- Trade show “good neighbor” tips.
- Timing your trade show presentations to own the floor.
- Secrets for a good trade show presentation.
Links and resources from this interview:
Thanks for listening!
Andy has agreed to respond to comments here on the show notes. Care to leave some feedback, ask some questions or get additional insights? Leave a note in the comments section below. Please be patient. It may take some time for Andy to respond during the holiday season.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it with your friends on social media using share buttons on this page. We try to make it easy for you!
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Take a moment and click the subscribe button to the right!
I also appreciate honest reviews for The Savvy Event Planner Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews not only help the rankings of the show, but I read each and every one. Your support and thoughts motivate me improve the program and I truly appreciate them.
Another very big thank you to Andy for offering us great information and making himself available for follow up.