Liz Weber has organized government conferences around the world. To do that, she would coordinate with American embassies. Today she helps others find ways to up their game by working together as a team.
From realizing your own strategic role to helping others find theirs, this is an episode you will want to share with your team.
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- Your job and your role are two different things.
- How to raise your profile as an event planner.
- Why understanding purpose is so important.
- Ways to develop a clear purpose.
- The question you must ask on every event decision you make.
- How to create a solid baseline for measuring ROE / ROI.
- What to do when key people have disjointed visions.
- The value of a business plan.
- and much more …
Links and resources from this interview:
Liz's Website: www.wbsllc.com
Liz's Social Media:
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
Don't forget to rate and/or review the show. Thanks!
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please tell your friends. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
A huge thank you to Liz for sharing so much in this episode. I also thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on this interview. Did you come away with any new ideas? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: