How is your workflow? Are you accomplishing as much as you could? Is your inbox flooded with emails? Do you always know what to be working on? Do things ever fall through the cracks?
In this episode I talk with productivity coach Laura Stack. Laura shares tips about establishing a workflow to save you time and focus your energy. We also discuss bringing our inboxes under control, which tends to be a major “productivity sucker” for many.
[ctt title=”Workflow & Inbox Zero Tips For Event Planners” tweet=”#Workflow & Inbox Zero #Tips for #Event #Planners – http://ctt.ec/JEmc0+” coverup=”JEmc0″]
By the end of this interview you will learn:
- The challenge caused by multiple streams of information.
- Reasons people have workflow problems.
- How proper training can make processes simple & save time.
- Things you probably don't know an email program can do.
- Why you don't have to keep emails in your inbox.
- The no-file email filing system that saves you headaches.
- You don't have to copy and paste information across programs.
- Google's gmail has a to-do-list few people know about.
- Four types of productivity suckers and how to deal with them.
- Shortcuts to removing disruptive alerts & distractions.
- and much more …
Links and resources from this interview:
Laura's Outlook Training:
Email Laura: email@example.com
Have You Subscribed?
Get event planning content every Monday. Subscribe to the podcast today:
If you enjoyed the Savvy Event Planner Podcast, please tell your friends. Use the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share us with your network.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks to Laura for taking the time to talk with me for this episode.
I also thank you for taking the time to listen and visit the site!
So tell us …
Share your insights and thoughts on this interview. Did you come away with any ideas? Take a moment to let us know in the comments section below: